Thursday, March 3, 2011

Project 365...Day 61...Just go with it...

Okay, so my picture of the day has nothing to do with what I'm about to say, but... I had to post about the movie I saw with the girls last night.

"Just Go With It" was:

1. Hil-ar-i-ous. Stomp your feet, snort out loud funny.
2. The 6 and 10 year old kids in the movie cuss, twice. Why is this necessary? No one laughed...it made me furious.
3. a. There is a scene where a sheep is given CPR and I almost spewed my diet coke on the poor folks in front of me.
3. b. Diet Coke, yummy. $5 movie diet coke, you've got my number.
4. Adam Sandler is gosh darn cute.
5. Some women have great genes. REALLY, REALLY great genes.
6. If chick flicks are wrong, I don't want to be right...

Have I mentioned that I love my girlfriends? They let me slap them on the shoulder during the funny parts of the movie and don't slap me back. We share popcorn, but not diet coke. It's all mine.

Picture of the day is...none other than my little darlin.

365-61-2

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute picture. That movie is GReaT!!!! I've actually seen it twice. The 1st with Brandon and the 2nd with girlfriends...it was even funnier the 2nd time around :)

cortney smith said...

So cute! I love it Allison!

Erika said...

I totally agree about kids, or even adults sometimes, cussing in a movie. I get some movies characters it may add to their whatever, but generally the previews give you an idea what to expect. In a chick flick, comedy, it's just totally unnecessary.

Louise said...

I'm just catching up on blogs so I'm reading way down but I just have to say that I LOVED Just Go With It!!!! I think I need to own it because I need more laughs like that in my life!!! :)