Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Project 365...Day 66...Dog in a bag...

It doesn't get any more "Beverly Hills" than this in my house. Vera Bradley with a dog stuffed inside. What can I say? It's raining outside. First, I found her tucking Dixie under the clean laundry(that obviously is littering my living room). Then, I witnessed Dixie, happily I might add, goin for a ride in a brown tote bag. I don't know how to use commas, so forgive the over or under use of them.

BTW, my husband has been listening for Pandora for like, 10 years. I've just discovered a love for it myself. Praise music is blaring from my computer all day and I just love it. AW and I dance...and she laughs like she lives for these moments.

365-67

aw

I had visions of getting pictures of the boys jumping in puddles this afternoon, but David picked the boys up from school and took them back to his office. Right now they are probably breaking their teeth on mints and chugging whatever soft drink he has in the fridge. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to daylight savings time this weekend! Wahoo for longer daylight hours!

3 comments:

Kim Elkins said...

Pandora wears the battery out on my phone almost every day :)

erinstwo said...

Love it!

I bet AW does live for those moments! And I bet her Mommy does too. :-)

Loving your 365 project!

Julie Owen said...

Yep love me some pandora! I also listen to aol radio all the time online!