Thursday, March 17, 2011

Project 365...Day 74...Friends are friends forever if the Lord's the Lord of them...

We enjoyed a BEAUTIFUL day at the zoo with some of our besties. I said I would never use the word "bestie" b/c it got on my nerves. I lied, I guess. Call it peer pressure. I'll never use it on Facebook, how about that.

Despite the fact that I waited 30 minutes for a cold hot dog and Ashley waited 45 for a grilled cheese and a chicken sandwich, all 4 of us fancy the Mongtomery Zoo. We forgive them for being super crowded on a gorgeous day. We do.

Check out the big girl flower in A dub's hair. She thinks she is BIG stuff now.

My dad, Papa, took the boys to lunch today and to shoot basketball at Faulkner. He made their day. Anytime my sugar lovers deny dessert, they have truly savored a meal. He told them he would take them anywhere they wanted to go...they chose Jim and Nicks BBQ. I'll admit, I find J&N pretty tasty. They have awesome salads. But, lets be real here...everyone chooses J&N for the cheese rolls/biscuit/thingamajigs...

I put this on Facebook today, but I'll share it here as well. Am I the only one who looks at Prince William and thinks...guy with bad breath??? If I had that much money, I don't think I would care about my breath. He just looks like he has a stinky mouth. I dunno.

Please excuse the WAY over sharpened pic of the day...FLICKR'S fault..I have to remember to save different files for FB and Flickr.


365-74

zoo1

zoo5

No comments: