Monday, March 21, 2011

Project 365...Day 75, 76, &77... BUSY WEEKEND!!

I had a very busy weekend that included 3 sessions. Project 365 was on the back burner.

Unless you count the deer carcass I snapped to show my boys, as I was leaving my Saturday evening session I realized I didn't have a 365 pic for the day. It was after sunset, not the best lighting for any pic w/o the aid of a tripod. I'll spare you the picture of the skeletal deer. Yummy.

I took this one of the chapel in the Waters. It was dark outside, and there is really nothing special about this shot except that I do have a picture for that day to document! :-) I will admit that landscapes are SO not my thing.

365-75

Friday night AW had softball practice. She got to play a little first base. Hey, "hit it to meeeee!"

365-76

Last night, we had the BEST time at our Young Families Church fellowship. We played "Minute to Win it". Hilarious stuff. I will post pics of it later, but for now, I'll leave you with David trying to clean up the Fellowship Hall with a few helpers. :-)

365-77

2 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Hilarious!! Daddy is getting a work out!

Louise said...

I might be a little nervous about the minute to win it pictures!!! :) But ready to laugh!!!