Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Project 365, SIKE!

Okay, so I still haven't been motivated to start back. Sorry! It will happen sometime. I did want to share this mini session I did with A dub this afternoon. I dressed her up in a dress I wore when I was little and we took off for a nearby wildflower field. I wanted sunset lighting, we got clouds. We will try again! :-) I do love these.

I don't have much to show from Easter. In fact, I don't have one good one of our fam. :-( I'm not going to stress about it b/c it seems like Easter+pictures+Hilyer's=notevergonnahappen. I had on this, what I though was a cute white dress from Old Navy. I ended up looking like a cotton ball. Not attractive.

I've been dealing with a lot of smart mouths in my home lately. I have not been a happy mama. Why can't my kids always act like they do when I lie down with them at night? I want my babies back.

Turkey hunting is coming to a close at the end of this week. Hallelujah. I am SO over the turkey calling going on in this house. They have NOT killed one and I'm convinced it's karma for back talking. So there. ;-)

Here are the pics. :-)

I'm not posting them from Flicker, so you'll have to click here to see them:

http://www.allisonhilyerphotography.com/?p=603

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Don't you hate it when you think you look good in something and then see the pics. That same thing happened to me today. Just b/c I lost 10 lbs doesn't mean horizontal stripes are ok! Love the flower pics! I so need a trip to AL just to have the girls take pics with you!

Bridget