Monday, April 11, 2011

Project 365...Days 94-97...Red, I am...

Red skin, I have. It is the result of 14 softball/baseball games in 48 hours. Ford's team came in 2nd(again) and Cope's team made it to the semi-finals.

If you are desperate for conversation, all ya need is a sunburn. It's really that easy. People you've never met in your life will approach you, poke your shoulder, and inform,

"Hey, your pretty red."

Or, my personal favorite, "Hey, did you know you are sunburned?"

And another, "What are you going to do about that sunburn?"

I can answer all the questions with, "no, I wasn't born with nerve endings or site, so didn't know. Thank you for telling me."

I repeat, 14 games in 48 hours.

We are zonked.

It was hot.

On Thursday, Ford and his bud, Grayson, got their deer back from the mounter/stufferpeople. I refused to have it in my living room/den, so it's hanging in his room.

Day 96

365-95

Day 95 before AW's Friday evening game...

365-96

Day 96 Copie catching the throw down from the catcher and trying to tag out the runner...who was safe, but a good effort on C's part. I didn't have a good lens for this shot, but I liked it anyway. :-)

365-97

Day 97 Sunday devo with David's 9U team...

365-98

spectator...

Diptych 1

2 comments:

Decal Monograms said...

Glad to see another family as dedicated to something as much as we are…my 3 girls do competition cheer and it’s as crazy busy like baseball. If I could work my camera I would be able to share some cheer shots, but…I have to figure the camera out first. HA

Becky Welch said...

LOVE it!!! SO glad to see the devotional too! Glad to know we aren't the only ones!!!